Class of 2004 Fact Sheet
Class size: 28 Average
ACT Score: 27.0 (taken by 100% of the Class)
Average SAT score: 1220 (43% took Exam)
- Two National Merit Scholars; One National Merit Commended Student.
- Four AP Scholars - One with Distinction, One with Honors
- On the National French exam, members of the Class of 2004 placed 3rd, and 9th in the state of Nebraska.
- The Class of 2004 was accepted for admission to 41 colleges in 17 states. They will be attending 19 colleges in 10 states (71% out of state, 39% in private colleges).
- 75% of the seniors have been awarded some sort of scholarship from the college they plan to attend in the fall.
Some of the College Acceptances:
Iowa State University, Creighton University, Kansas State University, Knox College, Loyola University-New Orleans, Marquette University, Milwaukee School of Engineering, University of Notre Dame, Manhattan College, Rice University, Saint Louis University, Santa Clara University, Texas Christian University, University of Dallas, University of Illinois-Urbana-Champaign, University of Kansas, University of Nebraska Honors Program, US Air Force Academy, US Military Academy.