THINGS TO BRING TO CAMP
All articles should be carefully marked, including luggage and sleeping bag.
- sleeping bag, pillow and pillow case
- towels, wash cloth (preferably older towels in case they get left behind)
- toothpaste, toothbrush, soap and shampoo
- underwear, socks, two pair of sneakers (in case one gets wet or muddy)
- jeans/sweat pants and jacket/sweat shirt for campouts and horseback riding
- insect repellent and waterproof sunblock
- swim trunks and sandals for poolside
- lots of t-shirts and shorts
Stationery, stamps, Tylenol, Pepto, and Band-Aids will be provided by Camp Mount Michael
THINGS NOT TO BRING TO CAMP
- knives or any kind of weapon
- candy or chewing gum (we provide canteen twice a day)
- pocket video games---they either get lost or stolen
- cell phones and any other eletronic devices including tablets, laptops, etc.