Class of 2005 Fact Sheet
Class size: 30 Average
ACT Score: 27.6 (taken by 100% of the Class)
Average SAT score: 1380 (43% took Exam)
- Two National Merit Scholars; Two National Merit Commended Students.
- Four AP Scholars - One with Distinction, One with Honors
- On the National French exam, members of the Class of 2004 placed 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 10th. in the state of Nebraska.
- On the National Spanish exam, class members placed 9th & 10th in the state of Nebraska.
- The Class of 2005 was accepted for admission to 41 colleges in 17 states. They will be attending 14 colleges in 8 states (53% out of state, 43% in private colleges).
- 67% of the seniors have been awarded some sort of scholarship from the college they plan to attend in the fall.
- They were offered $2,380,326 in scholarships TotalAccepting $834,588.
Some of the College Acceptances:
Boston College, Iowa State University, Creighton University, Kansas State University, Lesley University, Loyola University-Chicago, Loyola University-New Orleans, Marquette University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, University of Notre Dame, Saint John's University, Saint Louis University, Texas Christian University, University of Kansas, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Honors Program, University of Nebraska-Omaha-Peter Kiewit Institute Scholar Program, University of Saskatchewan, Wheaton College.