Class of 2006 Fact Sheet
Class size: 45 Average
ACT Score: 27.3 Average
SAT Score: 1910
- Four National Merit Finalist and One National Merit Commended Student
- One First All State Academic Team Member, Two Second All State Academic Team Members and Four Honorable Mention Academic All State Members
- Twenty-Five National Honor Society Members
- Sixteen Advance Placement Scholars
- $3.1 million was offered in scholarships to the Class of 2006.
- Roughly 53% of the Class of 2006 accepted scholarships at the college of their choice.
- 91% of the Class of 2006 received college scholarships.
- Class B State Tennis Champions
- Class C State Journalism Champions
- 1st and 2nd Place at Creighton University Physics Field Day
- 1st, 6th and 7th place on Nebraska State Spanish Exam
- 1st, 8th, 11th and 12th place on Nebraska State French Exam and 7th place Nationally.
Students from the Class of 2006 were accepted at:
University of British Columbia, Boston College, University of Chicago, Creighton University, Georgia Tech University, University of Kansas, Kansas State University, Midland Lutheran College, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, University of Nebraska-Omaha Peter Kiewit Institute, Nebraska Wesleyan University, Rockhurst University, Saint John’s University, Saint Louis University, Santa Clara University, University of Saint Thomas, University of Tulsa, University of Notre Dame, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Purdue University, Penn State University, Tulane University, Arizona State University, University of Colorado-Boulder, Iowa State University, Marquette University, Rutgers, Rose-Hulman, Grinell University, Gonzaga University, University of Portland, Texas Christian University