Mount Michael Benedictine School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origins to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students.
Benedictine values encompass a broad range of concepts that are central to life within a Christian community. It is quite possible to literally perceive dozens of values that can be deemed as Benedictine in nature. This a testimony to the breadth of “The Rule” and communal life established by Saint Benedict.
There are many opportunities for students to get involved at Mount Michael. Some are competitive, some are participatory. In either case it is all part of getting a well rounded educational experience.
Tag Archive: Miscellaneous
- Bookstore popularity continues to grow
- Remote learners give their opinion on E-learning in 2020
- New esports season brings changes, students excited to play
- 1st Day of School Covid-19 Style
- KMTV Channel 3 Features Mount Michael eLearning
- The Mount Prepares for Remote Schooling
- After creation of esports team, athletes compete in early matches
- Students play out passion for basketball in parish league